Reduce the obstacles of build preparation through simulation and parallel processing in the cloud with NX Additive Manufacturing (AM) Build Optimizer. Quality issues are extremely expensive when printing metal parts, but alleviating them no longer needs to be a challenge.
Optimize print orientation
Automatically generate the optimal part print orientation for maximum quality. Optimal orientations can be created for minimum distortion, support volume, support removal and build time.
Utilize the power of parallel processing
Examine over 100 different part orientations in parallel, and then get the optimal orientation as well as an optimization report including cost estimates. You can use this to make the best decisions possible when setting up your additive manufacturing build.
Use in the cloud or stand-alone
NX Build Optimizer is available as a stand-alone ITAR-compliant cloud solution, or integrated into NX where results from the optimization flow directly into the NX AM Fixed-Plane solution's build setup process.
Get advanced prediction of future print errors as well as solutions for:
- ITAR compliant cloud parallel processing of orientation simulation runs
- Generation of support structures for printing
- Analysis of over 100 orientation simulation runs in parallel
- Visual mapping of total distortion, distortion due to residual stresses and distortion due to the print process
- Cost estimations accounting for total sintered material used, and total print time required