Rely on the flexibility, performance and precision of Simcenter SCADAS hardware to execute a wide range of multiphysics measurement campaigns.
Any Simcenter SCADAS hardware supports a variety of analog and digital transducers for acoustic, vibration and durability engineering. The hardware is seamlessly integrated with Simcenter Testlab for accelerated test setup and accurate results and can be a future-proof investment or a more agile, scalable and flexible time-termed solution to respond to your performance engineering challenges.
Take the fast track from measurement to insight
- Measure and synchronize a large variety of analog and digital sensor data for processing and analysis in a single file
- Obtain high data throughput for both low- and high-sample rates
- Use a single system for multiphysics applications
- Avoid multiple individual tests to gain instrumentation time
- Standardize, automate or autonomously run tests
- Streamline data acquisition, processing, analysis, reporting and sharing in a single
integrated software application
- Facilitate plug-and-play deployment
Find a testing solution that fits your industry needs
- Permanently purchase or subscribe for a year or longer, to respond to both long-term and short-term project demands
- Combine various systems in a distributed setup
- Cover a wide variety of multiphysics critical applications
- Combine portable systems for field measurements with high-channel-count laboratory front ends
- Transfer a large amount of data over long distances and multiple frames
Optimize your measurement precision and data quality
- Limited harmonic distortion
- Highly precise phase matching
- State-of-the-art signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range
- Accurately synchronized time data for both low- and high-varying signals, even over long distances or in a distributed test setup
Explore Simcenter SCADAS portfolio
Take a closer look at the complete Simcenter SCADAS solutions for your measurement needs.